Saturday, December 29, 2012

We are . .

HOMEOWNERS!

Finally, right?   We went under contract on our house in June & it's been a bumpy ride.   I haven't been back to post more about it because I was terrified of jinxing myself, and I held my breath for 6 months.    On December 7th, we FINALLY closed!    We honestly didn't even know when/if we would close until about 48 hours before we did.   My husband is usually a really laid back kind of guy.   We're basically polar opposites in that sense.   I try to be a positive person, but 9 out of 10 times my nerves really get the best of me.   (Hey, I'm working on it.)   He is the one that remains cool and collected and assures me that everything is going to be just fine.    Well  ..  he stayed positive, but I could definitely tell he was ready to scream too!   We are very happy to have the buying process behind us!  

So I've been wanting to get back to blogging because I have a TON of projects in mind  ..  and I'd love to share!   As of now, my house is pretty much  ..  a mess.   We basically sold off a lot of our old stuff before we moved because we just wanted a fresh start!   For these last three weeks I've just been working on refilling our house with the essentials that we had gotten rid of.   

For now, I am leaving you with a picture of the finished product we snapped at our first walk through of the house!   More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment